THIS EDITION FEATURES BANZAI BOWLS! Huntington Beach is a dream location for outdoor enthusiasts, families, and visitors alike! Ride your bicycle or rollerblade down to the pier, for an essential sunset viewing. Take a surf lesson, get a tan, or play beach volleyball with your friends. Bring your RV for camping or make s'mores by the bonfire. Head over to Main Street and check out the many fantastic local cafes and upscale eateries. Pick up an açai bowl from Banzai Bowls and walk over to the International Surfing Museum for a surf history lesson. There is so much beauty, surf, and sun to soak in and you can enjoy it all in one place — the Huntington Beach edition of MONOPOLY. Travel around the board and buy up iconic locations like Main Street, Pacific City and the Pacific Coast Highway. Pick up Chance and Community Chest cards for unexpected prizes and penalties: will you wipe out while surfing, or end up in Jail for polluting the Great Barrier Reef? There's only one way to find out: roll the dice and build your Californian empire in Huntington Beach MONOPOLY!
- PERFECT FOR SURFERS, SWIMMERS AND SNORKELERS: this new Huntington Beach edition of Hasbro's classic board game Monopoly is perfect for 2–6 players and makes a great gift for fans aged 8 and up
- INCLUDES 8 CLASSIC METAL TOKENS and new, recognizable spaces, like the Skate Park, the Pier and the Bolsa Chica Wetlands
- UNIQUE GAME BOARD featuring a stunning sunset montage of Huntington Beach
- BUILD YOUR HUNTINGTON EMPIRE: buy up color sets and use custom Monopoly money to expand your empire by building houses and hotels
- WILL YOU OUTSMART YOUR OPPONENTS? Watch out for custom Chance and Community Chest cards, which could help or hinder your chances of success!